Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Phil Sleeps Within

Okay, so picture this......

I'm driving into Kelowna to meet up with Tim & Jeff for a beer...
Overhead a squadron of F-18s is landing....
...as I pull into the local BMW dealer, I encounter "Phil", his machine and his trailer....en route to the BMW gathering in Nakusp.... My fascination with the aircraft is lost....

Phil, in his rubber boots, is scoping out a potential new ride with one of his riding buddies who is getting some repairs done....


Phil tells me he's logged about 2 million Ks world wide on various machines....
...when you meet Phil, its not the kind of statement you'd doubt...
...it just takes a while for the brain to comprehend what you are seeing




He's not sure if he'll get a newer machine and tour more. It depends on the health of his wife and whether he lives long enough....





























I'm betting on Phil riding a while longer....





jm

No comments:

Post a Comment